How we protect and respect your data
|Company Name:||Cape Chaos Creatives|
How we collect or obtain personal information about you
Information we collect from you
We processes your personal data because you use our services and / or because you provide them yourself. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, as well as preliminary information about your business.
Uses made of the information
All information about you that we collect or receive, whether of a personal or technical nature, may be used by us in the following ways:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us.
- To provide you with information about other goods and services that we, or our selected partners, offer that are similar or relevant to those that you have already purchased or enquired about, such contact will only be made by email or phone from which you can opt out at any time.
- To notify you about changes to our services.
- To administer the Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, system and security updates, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
- To improve the Site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- As part of our efforts to keep the Site safe and secure.
- To comply with our record keeping and information storage obligations and policy (please see the “Where We Store Your Personal Data” section below for more details).
Disclosure of your information
We will not sell or rent your information to third parties. Nor will we share any of your personal information with third parties for marketing purposes.
We may share your information with:
Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006;
Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of the Site;
Third party support services, such as, but not limited to project management tools, accounting systems and hosting data centre.
Access rights to your information
You have rights regarding accessing, correcting or limiting how Cape Chaos Creatives use or disclose information we hold about you.
Subject Access Requests (SAR):
You have the right to see what personal data we hold about you and for how long. To obtain a copy of this personal information, please email email@example.com
Please put in the subject line: SUBJECT ACCESS REQUEST.
We will respond to any requests to access your personal information within 30 days. Requests will be processed free of charge unless the requests from one subject becomes excessive. We reserve the right to charge a fee if more than one request is received within a 12 month timeframe from a single individual. Requests for corrections to information will be dealt with within 21 calendar days from an electronic receipt of information from the data subject.
Your acceptance of these terms